Located on the outskirts of Aylesbury and Leighton Buzzard, MSGD is a young, fast-paced creative agency that has seen steady growth since its founding. Our team consists of multidisciplinary designers and developers who work on a broad range of projects from small local businesses through to household names. Every day is different.
What we’re looking for
- A BDM with creative agency experience who has a proven track record of developing new business from their own contact base, networking and vendor/supplier portals.
- A good network of contacts is essential as you will need to hit the ground running, and we’ll want you to demonstrate how you intend to build upon that to generate a sales pipeline.
- Identifying sources of high-quality sales leads and cultivating profitable relationships is the key objective in this position, and that research may include evaluating the strength of a prospect’s current marketing activity, reviewing finances or reports, or identifying opportunities that may be revealed through news and PR stories.
- Playing a key role in devising and implementing a new business strategy to help take our sales and lead generation to the next level.
- Writing and delivering proposals, pitches and presentations to clients and attending networking events.
- An ability to work as a team and contribute to the success and ethos of the company.
- A willingness to learn new things and step outside your comfort zone.
- Excellent written skills and an honest and direct communicator.
Nice to have’s
- We’re very keen on anyone who has experience in the FMCG market, particularly in food and beverage.
What we don’t want
- This position isn’t suitable for salespeople who are used to smashing their way through a contact database or cold-calling a list of local businesses. We’re well aware of how certain companies go about selling their services, and whilst it works for them and their client base, it’s not the approach we will take, no hard-sell here.
Things You Should Know
- Business is thriving. As we grow, you’ll be given more responsibility and the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business.
- We’re a small company and things sometimes get hectic. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary. Everyone answers the phone. Everyone gets a round in. No egos here.
What You Get
- 3% pension
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- A birthday duvet day
- The annual agency xmas do
- Regular team nights out (and in). Bring your Mario Kart skills.
- Healthy work/life balance
- Comfortable office environment with the latest tech and free onsite parking
- Did we mention office dog?
Full-time, permanent, based at our office in Wingrave.
£25,000 – £30,000 + uncapped commission
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We respectfully ask that recruitment agencies do not contact us about this role.