MSGD is a creative agency based in between Milton Keynes and Aylesbury. We’re currently looking for a kick-ass SEO Executive to join our team. You’ll be joining an experienced yet young company at an exciting stage of growth (we’ll fill you in on that when we see you) and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role, build your own team and get hands-on with projects from day one.
About the role
- Strategic thinking is at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be responsible for the implementation and development of SEO strategies for your clients in line with their business objectives and comfortable adapting to internal and external factors.
- You’ll get hands-on with deliverables ensuring that they’re completed to the highest standards.
- You’ll deliver keyword research, content strategy, on-page optimisation, technical fixes and link building to clients in a wide range of market sectors.
- You’ll brief clients with a data-driven content strategy and liaise directly with copywriters.
- You will work closely with the wider team on certain elements of deliverables where necessary and delegate work to ensure deadlines are met.
- You will develop your knowledge and bring new ideas to the team both for internal processes and client delivery.
- You will communicate regularly with clients and the account management team to ensure they’re aware of campaign activity, providing reports and being proactive to improve and grow the accounts you manage.
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- Minimum of two years experience working in an SEO role. Agency experience is preferred but not essential.
- Plenty of experience leading SEO tasks, such as technical audits, keyword research, on-page optimisation and analytics reviews. Link building experience is essential.
- You’ll take ownership of your client accounts from day one and you’ll be comfortable communicating directly with stakeholders at all levels in person and via video/email.
- You’ll stand behind your ideas and push back when you feel there is a better way to do something.
- Everything you recommend is backed by solid research and data. You’ll be comfortable sorting through large data sets to interpret and present data to a non-technical audience.
- Experience making changes to client’s websites such as editing copy, publishing a blog post or uploading metadata, and comfortable communicating more technical changes to in-house developers.
- Experience using a wide range of tools, software and systems such as Moz, Majestic SEO, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, HotJar, Ahrefs, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager/Analytics, WordPress, Dropbox and Microsoft Office.
- You can demonstrate your ability for self-learning and enjoy keeping up to date with changes in the digital marketing landscape.
- You’ll push our SEO offering forward, look for new opportunities and continually improve our processes.
Things you should know
- Business is thriving. As we grow, you’ll be given more responsibility and the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business.
- We’re a small company and things sometimes get hectic. You’ll be expected to roll your sleeves up and help out where necessary. Everyone answers the phone. Everyone gets a round in. No egos here.
What you’ll get
We love to look after our team and invest as much as we can in giving them everything they need to do a great job. Whilst perks aren’t everything, we do offer a lot to our team including:
- Regular personal development and concrete plans on how you can progress within the company as it grows
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A shiny MacBook and all the latest kit
- Monthly team lunches
- A birthday duvet day
- Free eye care exams and contribution toward glasses if you need them for work
- The annual agency Xmas do – Rock on!
- Regular team nights out (and in). Bring your Mario Kart skills!
- Healthy work/life balance
- Comfortable office environment with the latest tech and free onsite parking
- Did we mention the office dog?
Full-time, permanent, based at our office in Wingrave – HP22 4LW
The salary range for this role is £25,000 – £33,000 DOE.
How to apply
Send your C.V to email@example.com
Once that’s done we’ll be reviewing applications and arranging interviews.